Commended by the Arthritis Foundation® for ease of use, these scissors offer ultra-durable blades perfect for cutting tight details.
Winner of the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation, these scissors make cutting intricate details and tight patterns easy for people with arthritis or limited hand strength. A spring-action design opens the blades after each cut to reduce hand strain, and the high-grade, stainless-steel blades feature a precision-ground edge that stays sharp longer and cuts all the way to the tip — essential for anyone who cuts fabric. Additionally, the blades include a titanium coating that is three times harder than steel to provide superior durability and lasting value. Our Titanium Micro-Tip® Easy Action Scissors also include a Softgrip® handle for a more comfortable grip.
- Ideal for cutting tight patterns and intricate details on a wide range of fabrics, cutting at awkward angles or in tight spaces or making quick thread snips
- Awarded the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation for a design that is easy-to-use for people with arthritis or limited hand strength
- Spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip
- Titanium blade coating is three times harder than steel and resists wear, scratches and corrosion
- Symmetric Softgrip® handle offers added comfort and accommodates right- and left-handed users
- Easy-to-slide thumb lock provides safe storage and transportation
- Length: approximately 6"
- Lifetime warranty